Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stages of Me

Journaling:
1975:
humble beginnings

1982:
a day by the fountain

1994:
my loving family on my wedding day

I've seen several other people do projects where they chronicle sections of their life in scrapbook. This is my first attempt at something similar. Pink has always been my favorite color and I LOVE the way it combines with that certain shade of medium brown. Most of these pages I've made I have an idea in my head of what I want them to look like and how I want them arranged, not this time. I knew the colors I wanted to use, but I had several pictures to choose from and no clue as to their eventual orientation on the page. So whereas a lot of the previous pages have taken me 20 minutes at best, this one took the better part of an hour. Hope you all like how it came out in the end.

0 comments: