Thursday, September 4, 2008

Army Brat


Written on the paper in the left corner: On a blistery January afternoon, you went to Ft. Hood to visit your Uncle Brian. I don't think I've ever seen you so proud.

Joshua actually got to play "hooky" from school this day to go with his dad to visit his Uncle Brian at work. He's an officer in the Army, so his work is at an Army base. Joshua has long been enamored with all things military. I figure he'll end up joining the military one day for sure. A few years earlier when they did a "hero project" for school each child had to name who their hero was, and Joshua said his Uncle Brian. It brought tears to both mine and hubby's eyes. e

I've been wanting to do something with these pictures for some time now. When my son returned from his field trip he had me upload the pictures and put them on a CD so he could take them to school and share them with all his classmates.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my # 1 Boy! And I am so proud of him! And no prejudice here, I assure you!
Love you # 1 Boy!
Meme