Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Perfect Day


Sometimes a perfect day can be as simple as sitting on the beach relaxing in the sun. On a July afternoon in Corpus Christi, I happened upon a perfect opportunity. My son was laying in the surf, my daughter was looking at her brother. I called out to her and she turned. I snapped the picture immediately. She'd never looked so beautiful! The innocence of a 6-yr-old staring me in the eyes. What cares does this child have? Or is she just enjoying a wonderful summer day?

I have a handful of favorite pictures that I've taken. This is one of them. The Reflections picture is another one of them. I always seems those shots you just stumble upon make the best pictures. This is another one of my pictures that friends have urged me to enter into contests. I wanted to make this scrapbook page as simple as possible, but still elegant. I think I succeeded. What do you think?

0 comments: