Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hair Color Obsession?

Journaling: Over the years I've had a love/hate relationship with my own hair color. I've been REALLY blonde, brunette, auburn, magenta. So many colors and so interesting to see how the change in hair color can bring out new and interesting personality traits.

I couldn't tell you where I got the paper and elements that I used in this page, because I'm not that good at organizing my scrappy stuff. But I can tell you they had the name "Claire-Stephens-SD" in them. So feel free to Google it and maybe you'll get lucky. The other day I was just thinking of all the many hair color choices I've made over the years. So I decided to put them together for all my friends to be able to see in one place. hehe

FYI, the picture from 1993 is PRE-any hair coloring!! So that's the real me! The 1999 picture is natural as well.

5 comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

That is a LOT of hair color girl!

Funny. I barely let the color girl do a 'subtle' weave cuz I don't want anyone to notice? And I notice everyone elses ALL the time...and some of them look like they've added GREY TO their hair? How dumb is that??

Linda S said...

oh my gosh! this is great! some of my hair I seriously need to forget!!!

Jewel Allen said...

Cute, Dorsey! I'm not sure I want to document mine, though. Some are only fit for Halloween :-)

a Tonggu Momma said...

What a great idea for a page! I don't scrap, but my best friend does. She would love this idea.

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

I love the idea of a page devoted to evolving hair styles. I may have to steal this one sometime and make an album about myself to leave for my girls someday.