Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bathing Beauty


Journaling: Two-year-old Tiffani decided one day to pass the time at Meme's house by searching her dresser drawers. Imagine her surprise when she found several of Meme's bathing suits fit her just perfectly!

I'm sure my niece will near die of embarrassment when she discovers these pictures are on the web!! hehe But I can't help it!! These are some of my all-time favorite pictures of her just being a kid! She looked SO adorable and was having so much fun modeling her fashionable creation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodie a new blog to pop over and lurk, and see pretty scrapbook pages :)

can I add you to my got org site blog roll?

if yes, please email me at got_org@att.net

Sabien said...

i so in love wit ur e scrapbooking... do mind teach me how to make one by myself? :)